New Bye Bye Blemish Witch Hazel + Tea Tree Skin Toner 4.4 oz is designed to work for all skin types: oily, dry, sensitive and combination. Formulated with a soothing blend that leaves your complexion bright and your t-zone oil cleansed, resetting the natural balance of your skin.
With Bye Bye Blemish, clean skin couldn’t be simpler!
- Witch Hazel acts as an astringent to help minimize appearance of pores, soothe your skin and renew the look of beautiful skin
- Tea Tree has calming properties that promote an even skin tone and alleviate temporary redness
- Glycolic Acid + Lactic Acid + Salicylic Acid + Extracts
HOW TO USE
1. Apply 1 to 2 pumps onto cotton round
2. Spread evenly over face
3. Done and Done!
Use morning and night after cleansing skin
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Not to be used on children under the age of 3. For external use only. If irritation persists, call a physician. Keep away from heat and flame.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
SKIN TIPS & TRICKS
- Don't pop pimples. It's tempting, but squeezing pimples can push infected material deeper into the skin, leading to more swelling and redness, and even scarring. Instead, dab on Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion before bedtime.
- Don't touch your face. Hands can spread oil and bacteria that cause pores to become inflamed and irritated. Wash hands before applying anything to your face, such as treatment creams or makeup.
- Avoid leaning your face on objects that collect sebum and skin residue, like phones. Also, be sure to wash your pillowcase regularly, at least once a week.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po