For Healthy Hair, Scalp, and Skin!
Curl Keeper® Dry Oil Elixir is a rich and decadent oil packed with Omega 3, 6, and 9 - perfectly blended to moisturize, soothe, and nourish.
A multi-tasking treatment that renews and repairs your scalp, hair, and skin at the cellular level. The fine molecules from Vegan Squalane, Chia, & Sacha Inchi oils allow for quick absorption and long-lasting hydration by locking in essential nutrients.
- Hydrates to eliminate itch and flakiness from dry scalp.
- Leaves hair super shiny and soft for one week with single use.
- Rich pure oils quickly penetrate leaving skin super soft, balanced, and fresh without greasy feel.
- Non-comedogenic ingredients (wont clog pores) make it the perfect primer and facial moisturizer in one.
- 100% Natural, Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
- Super concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Directions - For External Use only.
- For face: Avoid eye contact. Spray onto cotton pad or onto finger tips and apply to face, paying special attention to dry areas. Apply the oil morning or night. Works well as a primer before makeup application!
- For body: Use dry oil as a moisturizer. Spray directly onto skin and spread with hands.There's nothing better for intensive regeneration. P.S. It's great for cracked heels and elbows.
- For scalp: For itch and dry scalp, spray 1 pump directly onto the irritated area and work into scalp using fingers.
- For hair: Before or after cleansing hair, spray 2-3 pumps directly onto hair and with hands, press the oil into the ends of your hair. Leave for 3-5 minutes. If your hair is particularly dry or damaged, use the oil as a mask, applying a generous amount throughout your hair, from the roots to the tips, and wait at least an hour before showering. As a shine finisher: Spray 2- 3 pumps all over dry and styled hair.
- For nails: Rub the oil into the nails for a few minutes, one nail at a time, paying particular attention to the cuticles.
Undecane, Tridecane, Vegan Squalane Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus, Tococopherol, Murraya Koenigii, Cinnamomum, Zeylancium, Sesamum Indicum
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po