- Base: The second step in our system is our Kiara Sky dip base glaze. This is used before dipping in powder; our base glaze allows the powder to adhere to the area applied and maintain long lasting wear.
- Top Coat: The fourth step in our dip system is the top coat glaze. This acts just like any other top coat creating shine and protecting nails from the sun’s harmful rays. It is specially formulated to work with the dip powder.
- Seal Protect: The third step in our dip system is our seal protect polish. This acrylic nail sealer is used to harden the powder and seal all previous coats so the nail can be drilled, filed, and buffed.
- Bond: The first step in our dip system is our bond glaze. This goes on first to prep the nail and ensure all layers stick easily and stay put making for a tight seal and also nourishing the nail bed.
- Nourish Oil: The fifth step in our dip system is the nail cuticle oil; this can be applied around the cuticle once nails are done. This natural nail oil is enriched with Vitamins, botanical oils, and Calcium to help natural nails grow stronger.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po