- Cruelty Free
- Our largest and most diverse set
- E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E10 - Small Eye Liner: Precise application of liner. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E15 - Flat Definer: Sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
- E20 - Short Shader: Concentrated color application. Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- E25 - Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
- E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E35 - Tapered Blending: Controlled application of crease color. Using just the tip of the brush to pick up color, apply directly onto the crease and sweep through. Effect is blended, but defined.
- E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E45 - Small Tapered Blending: Precise color application onto the crease. Picking up color with just the tip of the brush, apply intense colors to the crease to add depth and dimension to the eye.
- E50 - Large Fluff: Controlled highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone. Gives a soft and blended finish.
- E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
- E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
- F05 - Small Contouring: Contour cheeks. Buff and blend contour shades under cheekbone and jaw line for a chiseled look.
- F10 - Powder/Blush: Precise placement of blush. Use for powder application.
- F15 - Duo Fibre Powder/Blush: Soft blush application. Generates a diffused blush application. Works especially well with mineral product for a natural and delicate effect.
- F20 - Large Powder: Controlled bronzer application. Bronzing of the cheekbones and temple area. Using the flat side gives definition and control.
- F25 - Tapered Face: Exact product placement onto cheeks. Apply powder, blush or contour shades onto the cheeks and temples. Tapered shape gives exact placement of product.
- F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application .Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F35 - Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- F40 - Large Angled Contour: Cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
- F55 - Small Duo Fibre: Creates a controlled airbrush effect onto the skin. Use with cream or powder blush and highlighting products.
- F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
- F65 - Large Concealer: Conceal larger areas of the face or body. Works well with liquid or cream products.
- F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.
- F75 - Concealer: Precise product placement. Use around the lip area to conceal when wearing bold lip colors.
- L05 - Lip: Precise application of color onto the lips. Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po